essence Haul.

Monday, 24 September 2012

After having a great experience with essence lipgloss I decided to try out their other products.I absolutely love essence coz it's very light on ones pocket :D and must say quality is of makeup is awesome too.without spending a whole bunch of bills I have got very handsome collection.lets checkout what I have bought

1.Soft & natural make-up long lasting (02 sand beige)

2. lash & brow transparent gel mascara.

3. quattro eyeshadow (05 to die for)

4. lipliner (01soft rose).

5. kajal pencil (01black)

6. kajal pencil (08teddy)

7. silky touch blush (30 secret it-girl)
unfortunately it fell off and broke :(

i have lost the price list of all these products so i'm REALLY sorry for that.my daughter must have hide it some where ummm :S. anyways, I'm so excited to use all these products, and share my reviews with you guys.till then keep leaving your comments.and I would love to know your views about these products,if you have used any of them.

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

6 comments

  1. I love essence its a great quality brand and very affordable too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urs essence haul is amazing :) im urs new follower i would appreciate if u follow me back
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) going through your blog now. Chk out my Facebook fan page too and hit the like button :)
      Samra's beauty blog

      Delete
  3. I have heard so many great things about their products. I have only tried one of their nail polishes before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a great brand with very affordable price I'm sure ull love their other stuff too :)

      Delete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs