essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss.

Saturday, 15 September 2012

I'm not into Lipgloss that much totally a lipstick person.I don't know about you guys but I find Lipgloss a bit STICKY. But I must confess after using this XXXL Shine Lipgloss from essence I had to change my mind.essence claims that it's Ultra Shiny and moisturizing with a non-sticky formula.and they absolutely mean their words honestly!!!
I bought this product accidentally one day when I was checking essence's other products too.the description of this product(non-sticky) caught my attention,so I grabbed it.I have it in (18 Sparkling Papaya) it's a peachy orange shade which is my hot fav these days.its perfect for cool n fresh summer look.I fell in love with this product after using it for the first time,i could't believe how moisturizing this product is and still non-sticky,it keeps my dry lips smooth n soft all the time,can't say enough good things about it seriously!!!
It has a very smooth creamy texture which is super moisturizing and pigmented.it smells so nice not like others do (cherry cough syrup).I don't remember it's exact price but it's between Rs 350-400 easily available every where.

I rate it 4/5.

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

that's all for now beauties do let me know about your opinions through your comments thanks for your time have a Great weekend :).

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. it surly is Sarah and very economical indeed. thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I love essence, thanks for sharing :)

    maribmaqsood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome marib :) we all luv essence don't we??

      Delete
  3. i really wanted to try their new colors.. nice review
    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs