Garnier Fresh Essentials Cleansing Gel Wash.

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Few day back my regular face wash tube gave me an alarming notice that " Dear you are gonna run out of face wash very soon" :) so I went to my nearest super market,while I was checking out skincare aisle,I came across Garnier Fresh Essentials Cleansing Gel Wash for normal or combination skin like mine.it kinda grab my attention so I decided to give it a go. And I’m glad I did.
this Gel Wash has a thick kinda gel consistency with a pleasant aroma of Grapes(I personally prefer my skincare products to be fragrance free but it has a very refreshing scent).The green squeeze tube is simple, pretty and hygienic.just pour a small amount on your hands and it will take you a long way,it produce alot of lather(100% soap free) which will take all the dust,makeup,oil,and impurities away from your skin WITHOUT DRYING YOUR SKIN, leaving your skin soft clean and healthy.it has Anti-oxidents of grape water which will give your skin a radiant supple feel.this product has done wonderful job with my skin.if u have very sensitive skin then It mite irritate you, not sure,I do have very sensitive cheeks but it did not irritate mine though.If you have normal or combination skin and are looking for a cleanser, then consider Garnier Fresh Essentials Cleansing Gel Wash.I bought it for Rs/550 easily available every where.

WHY I LOVE IT ??

1. Cleans,refreshes and invigorates skin
2. Does not over dry skin.
3. Packaging is very pretty and hygienic.
4. economical.

COULD BE BETTER IF ??

1. It was fragrance free.

Rating: 4/5

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

that's all for now Beauties do let me know through your comments remember they make my day:) thanks for stopping by.

1 comment

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs