Gold Smokey Eye Look with Atiqa Odho eye shadow !! !!

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

today's look is very easy and simple.someone who had never ever tried smokey eye can do it with greatest of ease.like the look it self my products are also very simple I have used Atiqa Odho cosmetics single eye shadow in (heart of Gold Rs/175) and black kohl pencil that's it!! yep that's it!! but like any eye make blending is the key.after applying foundation and concealer I have applied eye shadow all over my lid and then made corner with kohl pencil and lined my upper lid and then Blend Blend Blend.then I have lined my lower water line and smudged it carefully,you can either do it with smudging brush or with a Q-tip.then put my mascara on and I'm done.

Quick Tip:
swipe your foundation brush under your eye to clear all the traces of eye shadow.

that's all for now beauties hope you liked it. do let me know through your comments remember I love reading them and they make my day.

8 comments

  1. You are a wonderfull artist i must say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! beautiful look!
    I just stumbled upon your blog and found it very resourceful!
    I will really appreciate if you check out my blog and be a part of it too.. www.sifascorner.com

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o thanks wasifa :) yeah sure heading to your blog now xo.

      Delete
  3. When i saw the gold, I wasnt sure how it would look but after seeing your final result, I must say the smokey eye came out pretty good! Love you reviews <3 Followed ya, check out my blog sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Malia xx Im glad you liked it :)

      Delete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs