My First Ever Blog !!

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

hi there
my name is Samra I'm a full time house wife and a mother. reading writing,makeup,fashion and beauty are my passions. I have been following beauty n lifestyle blogs for quite a long time now and then all of the sudden decided to start my own blog,so here I am :) writing my first ever blog.
I have done quite a few makeup and skincare courses,and have gained experience too.
In my blog I'll be sharing my thoughts and experiences about all the above mentioned things. I'll be posting makeup tutorials and reviews too.
I need help encouragement and support from you guys too make my blog better :) thanks for your precious time.
please leave your comments and suggestions.

5 comments

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs