Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Lip Gloss.

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Sally Hansen claims that it will give you the biggest, sexiest lips possible without a doctors visit??how?? let's check out.
Its Micro-spheres with exclusive Hydro-Collagen Complex help boost fullness and shine to the extreme. Spicy gloss enhances lips natural color so they appear pinker, healthier, and fuller. Guaranteed visible results. Dermatologist tested.

Directions
Apply a generous amount over the entire lip area. You may experience a slight tingle. Can be worn alone or over your favorite lip product. Apply as needed.

After hearing so much about this product I started using it about two years back.bought it from abroad it comes in a few shades but I have it in clear and I use it over my lipstick as a gloss and sometimes on my nude lips
I love the slight tingle and the gloss that stays for hours! Softens lip lines as well.Nice taste and shine. Works better than a lot of plumpers that I have used in the past.consistency is perfect and non sticky. This product is hard to find in stores, so I was really pleased to see it,You do need to apply it every 30 min. to keep effect of plumping.The plumping action does help to fill fine lines in the lips and keeps them moisturized. for me it works but if your looking for Angelina Julie's lips from pencil thin lips then it's not for you :)
it's packaging is very hygienic and safe for traveling.it comes in a rectangular jar kinda tube,inside the tube it has a brush for application.but I wish It could've came in tube to directly apply on the lips, so the color won't stick to the brush.overall I live this product and I'll continue using it as long as Sally Hansen is making it.

I Rate it 4.5/5

WHY I LOVE IT??

1. Non sticky and perfect consistency.
2. Pumps up lips instantly.
3. Light tingle gives a fuller thicker lines free lips
4. Moisturize lips and stays longer.
5. Nice cinnamon aroma.
6. Travel friendly

COULD BE BETTER IF??

1. It has a tube kind application because when you apply it on your lipstick color goes on the brush and into the bottle too.

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

that's all for now beauties thanks for stopping by. plz leave your comments and suggestions regarding the post and product.remember I love reading them and they make my day.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs