Simple RADIANCE Brightening Eye Cream.

Monday, 17 September 2012

Simple claims that's this brightening eye cream will help to reduce darkness under and around the eyes. in my opinion Yes it does !! I'm a huge fan of simple products and have been using them for years now.I think they are just superb.I'm a mother and being a mum is the toughest job on this planet :) late nights and insufficient sleep made my eyes look horrible.Since i am already satisfied with all of their products, I decided to give this cream a shot.i use it in the morning and before going to bed,after using it for about 4 weeks I could see a huge difference in my skin( around the eyes).my dark circles looked faded and I could see a healthy glow.now this cream is a part of my skin care regime.let me tell you about it's ingredients it has
Mango goodness.
4 skin living nutrients.
3 vital vitamins.
0 perfume,alcohol.
which makes it a treat for sensitive skin.it moisturize the skin and give it a natural healthy glow.very creamy texture and absorbs just like that with no sticky feeling all day long(except you have very oily lids).it has a very hygienic packaging very very handy and travel friendly.it comes in a small tube but as you know "good things come in small packaging" I'm not saying that one can get rid of dark circles completely with this cream but it can help to reduce them and continues use can lead to desired result.I bought it from Uk like my other simple products.
for more details you can check their website.
http://www.simpleskincare.com

I will rate it 4.5/5

WHY I LOVE IT???

1. Suits my sensitive skin
2. It has all the vital vitamins and nutrients.
3. It's alcohol free and fragrance free.
4. Non sticky and absorbs very quickly.

COULD BE BETTER IF??

1. It had SPF protection too.

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

that's all for now beauties keep dropping your comments and suggestions.as u know I love reading them :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs