essence soft & natural make-up long lasting.

Monday, 8 October 2012

I have bought this foundation a few weeks back and if you are following my blog then you mite have seen my essence blog. this foundation comes in beautiful tube of (30ml) which is very handy,durable and hygienic.texture is thick and creamy with a nice scent.let's see
what essence claims!!!
it claims to give you long lasting moisturizing make up for a fresh even and natural looking complexion.it also had skin soothing linden wood extracts.and it's also dermatologically tested.

IN MY OPINION !!

1. yes it does give you matte moisturizing look.
2. your skin look so soft and natural and you don't feel that your wearing any foundation.
3. it does last for upto 5 hours if u wear a primer underneath.
4. as far as my skin is concerned I have sensitive skin and it didn't give my any redness or break-outs.

I have been using this foundation ever since I bought it and I'm quite satisfied with it the only thing I wish essence should have had in this foundation is sun protection,which is very very essential now a days.
I'll rate it 3.5/5

that's all for now beauties thanks for your time don't forget to leave your comments as I love reading them and they make my day till next time take care and stay beautiful.
<3 xxxx

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

7 comments

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs