Loreal Paris studio line Hot volume and Hot straight !!

Monday, 1 October 2012

Today i'm sharing my two favorite hair products from Loreal Paris Studio Line
1. Hot Volume.
2. Hot Straight.

Hot Volume(Loreal claims).

Hot volume is a thermo volumising mousse.specially developed for use with hair dryers.with it's thermo protection technology Hot Volume protects your hair,amplifies the volume created by the heat and maintain your style.Non greasy and Non sticky, it's formula gives body,softnessand radiance to your hair.

my opinion

yes Loreal fulfills it's claim this mousse is really light weight Non sticky and Non greasy gives volume and shine,and when you touch your hair you can't tell that you have put something on them.really hair feel soft and natural. I have used it during summer time and it does holds up the volume all day long without showing any signs of oil near my roots.


Hot Straight(Loreal claims).

Hot straight specially developed to use with straightening irons and hair dryers makes straightening easier,gives silky and long lasting result with protection form heat.

My opinion.

yes it fulfills it's claim.it's a cream formula like most of leave in conditioners I use it mostly after shower in my towel dried hair and iron them after they get dried naturally.it does give natural looking straight strands silky and smooth look without any sticky feeling.and best thing is that the results last for upto 24 hrs.
both items are easily available every where.

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

that's all for now beauties leave your lovely comments as I love reading them and they make my day.till next time take care and stay beautiful.
xx

Post a Comment

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs