N.Y.C Ultra Last Lip-wear.

Friday, 5 October 2012

As I have confessed in my previous post that I'm totally a lippy person,so I like to try new products.today I'm sharing my experience with NYC(New York Colours) lipsticks. NYC is one of my fav brands now reasons???umm there's a long list of them but in short Good quality makeup with very affordable price. yep it doesn't dig a huge whole in your pocket.NYC ultra last lip-wear(1.99$ each) is very pigmented with a touch of shimmer. it does last long and texture is really creamy which I love the most about them.I have them in two shades(shown in pic below)you can get your desired colour in one coat and they are perfect for both day & night wear. packaging is not very expensive though,as the lid comes out very easily that's why not travel friendly.overall I like these babies alot :) hope you guys will like them too.you can buy them online they ship all over the world. http://newyorkcolor.com

I rate them 4.5/5

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

that's all for now beauties don't forget to leave your comments about the post love reading them,and feel free to email me if you have any further questions.till next time take care and stay beautiful xx

6 comments

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs