Pearl Extracts Whitening and Moisturising Mask Powder.

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Fall is officially here in Pakistan and winter is just around the corner. yes we love winters don't we???long sips of coffee while watching our daily dose of serial,short naps on the couch with our warm throws.and long evening walks with family and friends I LOVE WINTERS!!! but i must admit my dry skin doesn't sigh... sadly we have to take extra care of our skin during cold weather.recently i have came across a new face mask which i wanted to share with all my beauties out there.


i have bought this Mask from Alfatah (for PKR 450)few weeks back the label of 80% pearl extract caught my eyes and i decided to check it out,and I'm glad i did after using for a few times i can see a remarkable changes in my skin.I'm not after whitening effect but,yes i wanted a glowing skin and who doesn't want it.after opening it i could smell a nice rosey cooling scent, the texture of powder is very creamy and shiny,they have instructed on the packaging to mix it either with milk,egg,honey,rosewater,coconut water or simply water.i used milk as my skin is very dry and sensitive and made a nice thick mixture shown below.


after cleansing my skin with milk I applied it on my face with the help of mask brush,and let it work on my skin for twenty mins and rinse it with water.after first use honestly, I could feel my skin soft and glowing.but the shocking thing is!!! when I woke up next day and looked myself in mirror my skin was even more bright and glowing.i love this product now and it's in my winter skin care routine.
I'll rate it 4.5/5

that's all for now beauties thanks for stopping by hope you'll find my post helpful.Please do let me know by your comments. till next time take care and stay beautiful.
xoxo


Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.


7 comments

  1. omg i so need this! I have sun spots and would love to do a whole body cleaning with this.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your time:).i hope it will worke for you let me know about the results.

      Delete
  2. hi.nice review.i will definitely check this one out.thanks fr sharing.
    following you now.
    http://desimompakistan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome Shehrzad ill definalty check your blog xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great product, i hope i can find it near my place:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is wonderful dear,hope you'll find it xx

      Delete
  4. ur review is good but i didn't find it alfatah

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs