Essence Kajal pencil review and swatches.

Monday, 28 January 2013

I love putting Kajal on my eyes and so i just can't stop grabbing new stuff hitting the shops.few months back i bought these two pencils which I have mentioned in my essence Haul.

essence claims "high precision application. long lasting"lets see if it fulfills its claim.

well !! i have these pencils in Black 01 and Teddy 08.first of all I bought these pencils in summers when everything was boiling Before I even tried these babies on,I had high expectations.honestly!!! I was very disappointed after trying them on a few times.so I decided to save them(and my review as wel) for winters. I am using these pencils now a days but still im not really satisfied. it keeps on smudging and disappearing everytime I use them. and no matter how carefully I wear them I always end up looking horrible.the only use of these pencils in my point of view is,as the base of my smokey eye look.
I'm really sorry essence I love most of your products but your Kajal pencils are a huge disappointment !!!

I rate them 2/5

that's all for now beauties don't forget to leave your comments and suggestions as they make my day :) till next time take good care of yourself and stay beautiful.
xoxo

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.




12 comments

  1. crisp and honest.just the way a review should be.Great job honey.I love the post.I buy eye pencils almost every month.Will steer clear of these.thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciation :) means alot for me. trying my level best to be honest to my readers and follower.

      Delete
  2. Oh sad it didn't work well! I tried Essence Kohl pencil in white and that worked fine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Zubia glad it worked for you dear. I think smudging is not an issue with white pencils if one is using it for water line what say?
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I guess every brand has their hits and misses! nice and honest review :) following you now! would love it if you follow back :)
    http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your time dear :) checking your blog now.

      Delete
  4. Oh I had really high hopes from Essence! Nevertheless, great review. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for your time :) I love most of essence products too but I guess these Kajal pencils needs improvement .

      Delete
  5. Nice pigment!

    Your photos are great -so detailed! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back :) I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos, now following :) Hope you'll stop by and follow.
    http://nothingobliges.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Ryta

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to check teddy out . I wonder how similar it is toad teddy pencil or is it just the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i bought them recently and they work fine! no outrageous smudging, just the usual bit, guess i'll have to check again in the hot khi summers:) x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs