Review MUA professional primer.

Sunday, 20 January 2013

hi beauties today I'm gonna share my experience about MUA makeup primer.It says "Flawlessly evens out complexion A Velvety smooth formula that feels light on your skin and creates a flawless even complexion. Wear alone or under foundation for a long-lasting finish."
as far as my point of view is concerned,this product fulfill its claim. it gives your skin a velvety smooth finish instantly with less visibility of fine lines and pores. I use it as my primer and trust me it helps to blend your foundation so evenly and flawlessly that I was shocked ,as its very economical I wasn't expecting it to do wonders for me like my other high end primers do.it helps your foundation stay longer.i do notice some shine on my t zone after 6-7 hours of wearing foundation,but I fix it with my transparent powder.i don't know if its good for very oily skin(as the skin type is not mentioned) but for normal to dry skin it's prefect.its good for even sensitive skin like mine.
I have bought it from just4girls.pk.com for Rs.700
I strongly recommend this product to all my beauties out there do try it and let me know about your experience and suggestions.I love reading your comments as they mean alot to me.till next time take care of your self and stay Beautiful.
XOXO

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.




11 comments

  1. Sounds promising and tempting ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing trust me thanks for your time xx

      Delete
  2. sounds good.but I have oily skin so guess it wont work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u r right the only thing which MUA should add to its products is to mention skin types.
      thanks for stopping by dear :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great bargain. Thanks for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup it surly is Shang thanks for visiting I'm following u love ur posts xxx

      Delete
  4. Great review. I haven't tried any MUA face products because I didn't think they'd be that good but I might have to give them a try, thanks xxx

    Georgia's Make Up Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stooping by Georgia :)

      Delete
  5. Since I have oily skin, it may not work great for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this and wasn't too keen on it :( but I am glad it works for you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to try it, i think it might work fr me!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs