My Current Skin Care routine!!

Monday, 11 March 2013

Hi Beauties!!!
Today I'm going to share my current skin care favourite's.It's gonna be a simple and short post so lets get started.





1. Olay Gentle Cleanser.

I have been using this cleanser for about six years now and the name says it all it gently cleanse dirt,makeup,oil,and impurities away from your skin. texture is creamy as it is a milk cleanser with very subtle scent. I have bought it from Al_fatah store Lahore for Rs/300.



2.Free Man Facial Exfolitating Scrub (pink grape fruit).

I have switched to this scrub a few months back ummm!!! I think last summer and absolutely love it. it is a non_abrasive Exfolitating scrub enhanced with pink grape fruit.micro beads helps to gently resurface, invigorates and smoothed your skin. I have bought it from Al_fatah store for Rs/295.



3.Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Toner.

Simple is my all time favourite brand I love their toner the most because its the only toner in this earth which suites my overly sensitive skin. with no Alcohol,vital vitamins,no perfume and colour it refreshes,tighten pores,and restore moisture to my skin after cleansing and Exfolitating.what else do we want girls?? bought it from Their webpage.

4. Marhaba Rose Water Spray.

I can't leave my house without this (genie in bottle) yes it is a miraculous refresher when you are wearing no foundation and you still want your skin to look amazing. all you need to do is to spray it on your face and neck and you can either wipe it with cotton or tissue or just leave it get dry on your skin it works both way.it cleans,tightens pores and leaves glowing refresh skin. I have bought it from Al_Fatah store for Rs/95.

that's all for now beauties hope you will like my today's post.would live to know about your opinions through your comments and suggestions.Remember I read every single comment and they make my day :) til next time take good care of self and stay beautiful.
XOXO

1 comment

  1. This is so cool samra im so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs