My First Ever Blog Award Nomination !!!

Friday, 15 March 2013




I have been nominated by my lovely fellow Blogger Kendra from Beauty By Kendra C.it was an amazing surprise and i'm super excited to take part !!! so Thanks Kendra for the nomination.

What you need to do.

1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Things About Me.

1.I can't live without coffee and tea.
2.I love doing make_up on others. it makes me feel like an artist painting on his blank canvas.
3.I feel completely naked without my iPhone.
4.My first celebrity crush was Ben Afleck.
5.I'm a shopaholic
6.I'm a biggest wimp of all everything scares me animals,dark,snakes,heights OMG I can just go on...!!!!
7.I was a chubby teenager till my high school
8.I cannot get over things easily
9.I love photography and dream that one day I may become talented enough to be photographer
10.I'm a very emotional person I can get teary any time.
11.Family are the most important thing in my life.

Questions From Kendra

1. What is your favorite color?
Red is my all time favorite

2. If you could be a super hero for the day who would you be and why?
Super man I want to fly like a bird :) and help people.

3. What is one beauty product you can't live without?
Masscara.

4. What nail polish is on your nails right now?
Sally Hanson "honey moon red"

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Baskin Robbins "mango tango" and their "fat free vanilla frozen yogurt"

6. What is your favorite flower?
Rose in every colour

7. L.A or NYC?
NYC

8. What was the last movie you watched?
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4

9. What is your next blog post going to be about?
it's gonna be an eye look tutorial.

10. What is your favorite food?
I love soups can't get enough of them lol

11. What is a new product you are excited about for Spring?
I'm really excited about MAC's all about orange collection as I love putting orange shade on my eyes, cheeks and lips.


My Nominees Are.

Kate from The Small Things Blog
shehrzad from Desi mom
Zubia Rizvi from The Bed Side Dreams Diary
Nayab from Nayab Loves
Hayley from Beauty Rambles
Aliyah from Pyari beauty
Shinaaya from Intensify Beauty
Shy Cheeks from Shy Cheeks
Faby Khan from Fashionable doll
Kimberley from Kimberley's Blog
Rakhsan from The Fashion Personal


 Questions For My Nominees.

1.Why did you start blogging?Where did your blog name come from?
2.Who was your first celebrity crush?
3.Which dress size are you rite now?
4.What drink do you order at a restaurant?
5.If you could be on any reality show, which one would it be?
6.What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on and why?
7.What is your current favorite make-up foundation?
8.How do you unwind?
9.Which shade and brand of lipstick are u wearing right now?
10. What is the worst product you have ever used?
11.Who/what inspires you?

Thank you once again Kendra for the nomination.
xoxo

10 comments

  1. 1.Why did you start blogging?Where did your blog name come from?
    A year ago- My love for beauty and talking about it!

    2.Who was your first celebrity crush?
    God knows!

    3.Which dress size are you rite now?
    8

    4.What drink do you order at a restaurant?
    Pasta/ Sushi- Lemonade/ Juice

    5.If you could be on any reality show, which one would it be?
    I love watching them, would never want to be on one though

    6.What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on and why?
    The Maldives for relaxing- New York for the city!

    7.What is your current favorite make-up foundation?
    Estee Lauder Double Wear

    8.How do you unwind?
    Reading Blogs and watching a film

    9.Which shade and brand of lipstick are u wearing right now?
    Not wearing any atm

    10. What is the worst product you have ever used?
    Rimmel Wake me up foundation- made my face so oily

    11.Who/what inspires you?
    My mum- shes a good role model. Proof that working hard pays off.

    hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for taking part Hayley :)

      Delete
  2. hi.Thankyou for niminating samra.This post is so interesting.Wow,did u really watch paranormal activity?I don't even try to test my nerves ever.so I stay far far away from scary movies.Lolz.Love all the things you shared.Stay Blessed <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciation sweets !!! yep :) I watched it but guess what??? I couldn't sleep for a couple of nights after it lol. hope ull take part and write a blogpost soon can't wait to read about you hugs xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so much for the nomination Samra and congratulations on the award :) will put up my post for leibester award soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking part :D I want to know about you my beauties!!!so do blogpost soon I'm super excited hugs xoxo

      Delete
  4. It was so fun reading more about you. MAC's All About Orange Collection seems quite exciting. :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your time sugar <3 !! love reading your blog too hugs xoxo

      Delete
  5. That was a lovely post Samra, it was interesting knowing you a little better. Thank you for tagging me :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs