My Statement RED LIPS!!! MAC's Ruby woo Review and Swatches.

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Hi Beauties!!!

I have bought this Lippi about four months back after hearing so much GOOD things about it.I wanted classic Red by High_end Brand with matte finishing and this lipstick was the first recommendation.Ruby woo is just all over the place isn't it girls??i was so afraid to wear red lipstick until this beauty,infact i had no intentions to buy it,but i end up buying it and guess what?? it was worth buying.and now i just cant get enough of it.


Rub woo is highly pigmented Red with slightly Purple under tones,it gives you mattifing finish which tends it to dry out REALLY fast,so i apply a little bit of my clear lip gloss "Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Lip Gloss"( review here) to give my lips moisturised finish but not glossy.it last about (6_8 hours) with out spreading out.you may have to re-apply it after drinking and eating as the colour fades out but alot of it will be still there girls trust me on that!!!



1st pic day light
2nd indoor with flash light

from the above pictures second one is the closest of original shade,but as you can see, first one looks so natural and wearable at day time too,that was my personal opinion what do you think girls???
i have worn it to the weddings,parties,shopping,in short almost every where and gathered alot of praise from friends and family.you don't need to have "Red" in your outfit to rock red lips i think it pretty much goes with every colour from red to black,from White to nudes it gives you that touch of "OH SO SEXY" Red Lips.
i have bought it online from Amazon they ship all over the world.
so Beauties that was my Experience with this baby hope you will find it helpful and enjoyed reading my (Short and to the point ) post.if you have used this product and experienced the same characteristics i have mentioned above or anything different,i would be more then happy to know.Thanks for stopping by till next time take good care of yourself and "STAY BEAUTIFUL"
XOXO

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product

14 comments

  1. wow.This is indeed a red hot RED.I love the whole review and the swatches.It suits you so much.Your look so good wearing it.Amazaon you said.But amazon don't ship beauty products to Pakistan.Its not possible coz of our custom policy .If there is a way I can use amazon please do let me know.kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sugar!!Oh!!i didnt know that they don't ship to Pakistan coz my hubby ordered it from UK and received it there.thanks for letting me know :)but its Such a pity that we Don't have Official MAC store in Pakistan.

      Delete
  2. ahh i love ruby woo!! wana get it SOMEDAY!!:) but i've heard its texture is too drying and the ,lipstick bullet becomes rubber-like within months:/ it looks awesome on you btw! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does get dry on lips Rakhsanda but there are ways to fix it too:).hope u'll grab this "baby" soon thanks for your time xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this is so Gorgeous! i really want to try the Russian red too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sis have Russian Red and honestly they both looks same at times, only difference is that Ruby woo has purple under tones and Russian Red has gold under tones. my personal fav is Ruby woo :)

      Delete
  4. wow it looks hot..nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like THE perfect red! I need this haha! Thanks for sharing!

    SarahSee. Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Sarah :) yeah it's PERFECT red and it's my personal fav too

      Delete
  6. This is "your red" defiantly. I got this last month from al Fatah Islamabad. Loving it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! :-) I have been eyeing Riri Woo for a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wwwoohh lovely color yes i do shop from amazon alot.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs