Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipsticks review and swatches !!

Friday, 5 April 2013

I'm totally a lippy girl and love to try new shades and brands.so after reading a handful of reviews about Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipsticks I decided to give them a shot.i have been using these lipsticks for three months now(and rocked the wedding season with them),so now is the best time to give my review about these babies.
Lets talk about the Packaging and texture!!!
packaging of these lipsticks is very attractive too,it comes with mirror shine metallic casing which makes it look way expensive then it actually is.There’s a sticker at the bottom which shows the shade name and number of the colour.The lipsticks feel very moisturizing.The creamy texture glides on your lips effortlessly with maximum coverage right from the very first application.
Berry is new trend this spring/summer so I grabbed shade (150 berry pink) and O my!!!! what a gorgeous shade it is I fell in love with it at the very first swatch,and decided to get it on the spot (which I normally don't do lol) its a shocking pink shade with a hint of purple under tones.

shade 150 Berry Pink.
 
Second shade is soft nude pink with silver under tones which again is shade to die for Catrice named it (Get the nudes paper 200).its perfect for day wear as well as for the night with heavy smokey eyes.this shade will suite almost any skin tone.
 
 
 
 
Lets see the swatches of both shades.
 
took this pic in day light with no flash.
above pics are showing the closest shades of the products.the lasting power of these lipsticks is 2/3 Hours with one coat, and 4/5 Horus with two or more coats.The only thing which bothers me about this product is that the Dark Shades leaves a subtle tint behind other wise I'm satisfied with the Quality of the product.i have got my eyes on few more shades now :) but so far these two are my personal favourite's,and i recommend them to my beauties.I have bought them for Rs.750 from Shaheen chemists f/6 super market Islamabad also available at just4girls.
 
that's all for now my beauties!!!Thanks for stopping.don't forget to leave your comments and suggestions as they make my day!!till next time take good care of your self and Stay Beautiful!!!
XOXO
 
 
 Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments

  1. I like the nude one, it looks more pink swatched though. Nice review:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it appears nude when you wear it :)

      Delete
  2. These colours are gorgeous!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are my personal favs :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to try these now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love them Sara :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visitng my blog. Following you back:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent!Love all the shades <3 Your swatches are amazing (especially your lips swatches)! I adore lipsticks! Nothing more exciting than unwrapping a new tube. They are an AMAZING value for what you get!! Really noticeable colors, too. Thank you for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! what a lovely product u have i like it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs