Day time Eye Make up Tutorial!!! essence Quattro review and swatches.

Thursday, 4 April 2013

First of all I'm so sorry for the delaid post!! had some health issues but now I'm back :) So!!!!Today's post is a Tutorial and let me say its my first step by step tutorial hope my beauties will find it helpful.Here is the list of the products i have used in this tutorial.



1.MUA Hide and  conceal in natural (review coming soon)
2. MUA eye shadow primer(Review coming soon)
3.Dm Gm Crayon Kohl Pencil in Black 01.
4.essence quattro in (05 to die for)Price and availability mentioned Here.
5.MUA extreme flet eyeliner in Black.
6.Maybelline the colossal Volume EXPRESS Mascara (cat eyes)
7.Brushes and eye lash curler.

left pic was taken indoor with flash light
right pis was taken outdoor without flash light.

Review essence Quattro in (05 To Die For)

essence quattro (05 to die for) is a beautiful combination of neutral and dark browns.comes in very handy and durable pan with easy to open lid,and yes!!its travel friendly.as you can see in the swatches shades are quite pigmented,build able and lasts longer with the primer on.Perfect for day wear as well as for the dramatic night look essence has not given names to the shades,so i have given them name and numbers to make it easier for my tutorial.
Shade.1 is silvery white highlighter.
Shade.2 is creamy champgne kinds colour with silver under tones.
Shade.3 is deep matte mocha.
Shade.4 is wood brown with gold under tones.
Lets get started girls!!

after putting my conceal foundation and eye make up primer i have put shade.2 all over my lid then i have put shade.4 on my lid and with the help of blending brush i have put shade.3 on my outer corner and blend them all to get a nice neutral shade.

first two photos are without flash light.

 

With the help of smudger i have put shade 4 under the eyes.then I have used shade 1 on my brow bone to highlight and also on the centre of my eye lid.with Dm Gm crayon pencil filled my upper water line.with MUA extreme flet eyeliner (in Black) lined my eye and finally after curling my lashes i have put my Maybelline the colossal Volume EXPRESS Mascara (cat eyes) that's all my beauties simple??? isn't it???
 hope this tutorial will help you to create natural everyday look.drop your comments and suggestions below as I love to read and reply them.till next time take good care of your self and stay Beautiful.
XOXO

9 comments

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha beautifull eye makeup, love ur tutorial Samra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the appreciation huni <3

      Delete
  3. Love the look! The palette looks so cute hehe! <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's cute and very handy indeed xx

      Delete
  4. That's really pretty! I love doing a 'naked' or nude eye right now with a bold lip!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right this look will Rock dark berry lips xx

      Delete
  5. wow....very nice tutorial..very easy and simple for beginners <3 it

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs