TRESemmé MOISTURE RICH SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER !!!

Friday, 12 April 2013

one day when I was getting my hair_do done from salon, and honestly!!was getting a bit ahemmm!!! fussy about it.I was telling the hair stylish "O please don't put too much hair product on my roots it will make my hair look flat and my roots will be swimming in oil after one hour" ahhh!!! I was really frustrated that day about my oily roots!!!. there was a girl next to my chair watching all this and smiling.Her smile made me a lil ashamed and conscious about my self.So I said "hi" she goes "hi I was listening your conversation sorry!! but if u don't mind can you please tell me which shampoo do you use?" I told her the brand ,then she goes "oh!! ok that's fine can I suggest you something? I mean something I used when my hair was as oily as your " I had a GOOD LOOK at that girl with long beautiful locks,so I said "ye sure go ahead!! y not " she said " use TRESemmé moisture rich shampoo it will over time help you to get rid of those oily roots. Look at me!! it's my third day of wash and I'm here to get my styling done can you see oil?? I was shocked I couldn't see any sign of oil !!!! she said "take my words you'll be thankful" so on my way back home I grabbed these magical bottles. 
  
 
 
What does TRESemmé Shampoo say??
Advance technology.
Salon performance.
Instantly locks in moisture.
"from our origins in salons,we have always been driven by a simple truth: that every woman deserves to look fantastic without spending a fortune.TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without salon price.Salon inspired,stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that saline feeling everyday "


 
 

so I stopped using my old brand and was super excited to give TRESemmé a shot. I'm using TRESemmé since October and let me confess these are truly life savers for me :) now I have no oily roots( which I use to get rite after one hour of washing) no flat looking locks (let me mention my hair are normal not so silky nor dry) and I never used conditioner after every wash coz it use to make my hair weigh down and oily the very next day.but I had to use conditioner twice a week coz I was washing my hair everyday because of excess oil,and that was adding damage to my locks.

What does TRESemmé conditioner say
Advance technology.
Salon performance.
Instantly locks in moisture.
"delivers optimized hydration, targeting the driest areas to instantly lock in moisture where your hair needs it most. light enough for daily use,this advance moisturizing system with vitamin E won't weigh hair down as it resorts vibrancy and softness to dry,damaged hair"

lets talk about texture!!!
starting with shampoo texture of shampoo is not so creamy with a refreshing scent which is not too strong,a little amount if shampoo will take you a long way.while the texture of conditioner is very creamy, again with very light scent and like shampoo a small amount is enough.I use it after every wash and it is doing its job quite amazingly!! it moisturise my locks without putting excess oil in my roots.My hair feels soft,smooth and manageable.




Price Packaging and Availability:
comes in 500|ml bottle.
price Rs/350
available at all leading stores
Packaging is travel friendly.

so far I'm completely satisfied with TRESemmé and highly recommend it to my beauties.
as I have mentioned that my hair type is normal I'm not sure if it will work with very dry hair.I have shared my experience with you girls now it's your turn.Has any one of you used TRESemmé yet??don't forget to share your experience with me. till next time take good care of your self and stay beautiful.
XOXO

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

18 comments

  1. Sounds like a great product, really glad you found something good for your hair:) I have oily hair with dandruff, nightmare! WIll give this a try. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it will work for you too dear thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  2. tresemme products are really good, and even great is the fact that it worked for you! nice review!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rakhshan :) I'm glad u liked it !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    Following you now..x

    http://saadiashaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aoa
    this post has really tempt me to ask u one question..
    i do have really oily scalp ...as i read abt ur oily scalp n then the shampoo is for dry or damaged hair i dnt knw but iam confused is it really helped u for oily scalp??..do we need moisture for the oily scalp??
    plz do reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa`alaykum as-salam
    first of all thanks for taking out time to read my post. yes I do hv oily scalp and this product has really helped me to get rid of it.the product is for dry hair but the amount of moisture is just enough for both the hair and the scalp. it really helped me with my oily scalp over the time but,still I'm not sure how it will treat your problem.i am 100% satisfied with the product that's why I recommended it to my beauties :)
    if you have any other question or you need my suggestion feel free to ask I'm here to help as much as I can :) take care. STAY BEAUTIFUL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jazakAllah samra
    bus i totally trust u n will give this a try
    il let u knw for suree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nyc review and very detailed review Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey samra, just gone through your blog, nice review, truly said, I have same issues before using these two miracles in a bottle :p
    Great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aoa
    hey hey samra..thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku thnku si veryyyyyyyy much
    jazakaAllah

    iam the same girl who asked u abt the oily scalp. Its been like more than a month iam using Tresseme n seriusly it had really really helped me for my scalp
    i seriusly dnt hve words to xpress my gratitude towards u...
    Alhamdulillah i found ur post randomly n the instinct were tellng me to trust u n bingooo i just got it right
    im so delighted i tried this:)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my review and opinion helped just keep following my blog and remember me in your prayers.
      Xx

      Delete
    2. Sadly we hav tresseme fake copy in our local shops if u try the authentic you can spot d diffrencd

      Delete
  11. There is a fake copy in our market of Tresseme sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love this Brand.. I'm From Brazil and I have The most Curly Dry and in some parts, damaged hair. Tresemmé brought back life to my hair. Taking care of my hair with the complete line (shampoo, conditioner, treatment mask and disembarrassing cream) now I feel my curls richly moisturized like Beyoncé when I'm at stage performing (I'm one of her covers here in Brazil). Thanks for the wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad you had a wonderful experience like me thanks for stopping by.
      p.s I love love love Beyoncé

      Delete
  13. hi where did u get it from? is it available in pindi/isb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can find it on any drugstore.

      Delete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs