Free Man Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon.[Review]

Sunday, 5 May 2013

I have been dwelling on Free Man Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon for a long time now.finally got my hands on it and here I am reviewing about it. i have always been a fan of Free Man products they are super cheap and affordable,as compare to their amazing results. let see what this product claims.

Free Man Say's
"Made with natural botanical ingredients freeman feeling beautifully is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best.
this detoxifying clay mask enhanced with Mint and lemon extracts helps smooth and calm problematic skin.helps control oil production and reduce the appearance of large pores perfect for T-Zone and oily skin types"

 
 
lets talk about the packaging first.it comes in a tube with easy opening lid which is very durable and travel friendly.i love easy going tube masks like this just squeeze some out put it on your face and there you go taddaaa!!!super convenient for busy mommies like me :) 
 
 
 
 
product is greenish blue,texture is smooth,creamy and thick and MAN!! I love the smell its deliciously refreshing minty lemon scent which leaves your scenes awake and refreshed along with with your skin.as far as my experience is concerned!! I think Free Man has fulfilled its claim.it defiantly does wonders with my T-Zone skin.after using it for a month (twice a week)I can see remarkable difference in my T-Zone oil and pores.it leaves my skin smooth and cleansed.it seriously detoxify your oily pores "girls trust me on that"
 
 
 
After washing I felt a little tightness around my cheeks but let me mention that I have overly dry cheeks so,it's my personal experience.it can work totally opposite on other kinds of skin.overall I strongly recommend it to my beauties.with the price tag of Rs.350 available at all leading stores.give it a try and let me know about your experience,as I love reading follow up comments :) that's all for now beauties till next time take good care of your self and stay BEAUTIFUL!!!
XOXO
 

Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

24 comments

  1. Ths sounds perfect for hot summers. I have super oily skin then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's is perfect for summer :)

      Delete
  2. I heard rave reviews about it and now I can't wait to try mine. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you beleive that i still havent tried any of the freeman masks! i really want to try this and and the dead sea mineral one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then your missing out girl do try them xx

      Delete
  4. I am using the choco an strawberry one these days will get the dead sea minerals one next, I also have driest cheeks even in Summer due to Islamabad weather but will try it:) Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know islamabds weather huda !! It will work for you as it has worked for me :)

      Delete
  5. Amazing review! I bought Dead Sea Mineral Mask by Freeman the other day, now can't wait to get this one as well. Thanks for tempting me ;)

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I have tempted you to get something worth :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely review dear, Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciation doll :)

      Delete
  7. Would give it a try now!
    Nice review Samra :)

    http://saadiashaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great for my summer skin ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh this sounds like a great mask! Great review:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love mint masks, I haven't tried this one thanks for the review!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very Helpful review :D well written :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been on a hunt for a good face mask this summer, this one seems a nice option. :) and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog sweets, I'm following your's too ^.^ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Freeman products too and I am about to review a mask of their's myself this week! :D
    Haven't tried this one yet! Must get it by next summer though, can risk my winter! I also have dry skin so I guess we can share and relate to eachother's experiences with certain products better! :) xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that would be amazing I love sharing my experiences. I'm normal to dry during winters but oily to combination in summers :( so skin is a mixture of tons of different types lol.
      Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  14. I m ur new follower and love ur blog.. I've been using this mask for about 2 years and I absolutely love it. It's inexpensive, compared to most, and gets the job done.When I have pimples flaring, I put this on before bed and notice considerable changes by the morning. The redness and swelling are down, if not completely gone. I tend to have a sensitive nose, so I don't like many of the products out there. Freeman's burns my eyes, for some reason. I put it on once a week and does me good. When I've gone several weeks without it, I notice my skin looking dull and get acne flareups. I have combo, tanned skin and live in a very humid part of the country.superb review :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this mask. A good and inexpensive drugstore find... however, the lemon/citrus stuff doesn't suit everyone. Bummer for them. If it works, it works awesome. Thanks for sharing your experience :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs