Color Studio Professional (Pure Matte lipsticks).

Friday, 2 August 2013

Hi beauties..!!!

Today I'm sharing CSP's new range of lipsticks launched recently which is "PURE MATTE".As being totally a lipstick hoarder couldn't stop my self buying them.CSP has came with awesome range of colors this this time wanted all of them but end up buying two.Shades I have selected are "114 SHOW STOPP" and "106 Lust".
 
114 SHOW STOPP

106 LUST

 
What's Pure Matte is all about:

"The pure matte moisturizing lipstick is a break-through in lipstick formula.Enriched with nourishing ingredients designed to protect and hydrate the lips,giving you full color High-intensity Pigmentation.the Pure Matte lipstick is easy to apply for comfortable long-wear color for a truly unique Pure Matte Moisturizing affect. Free from animal derived ingredients."

Activities and Claim:

•vitamin E anti-aging and anti Radical Action.
•Bamboo Extracts with emollient and soothing action.
•Cotton oil with nourishing and restoring properties.
•Shea Butter moisturizing and softening.
•Oxygen activator with anti-radical and anti-aging properties.

PACKAGING:
CSP Pure Matte lipstick comes in a black n gold plastic square tube. Quality of packaging is very durable and travel friendly.

What's my opinion about 110 SHOW STOPP.


Well SHOW STOPP is a deep Rosy kinda pink with silver undertones you can actually see the silver sheen as soon you swatch it.i fell in love with it at first sight it's simply GORGEOUS I always wanted deep pink in matte formula.its perfect for formal look both day n night.Super pigmented one slide on your lips and there you go,i wore it on an ifftar party and it stayed a handsome 4 hours with lil fading after eating.formula is mate and moisturizing but I still suggest to wear lip balm underneath. the only thing which I don't like is, it leaves tint behind it.otherwise I totally love it.
 
first pic with flash light indoor/second without flash indoor


What I think about 106 Lust.


Lust is a mauve pink with grey undertones.An ABSOLUTE stunner, very very pigmented.i love this shade and wear it the most since I have bought it. Staying power is 4 hours and you need to reapply after eating.formula is moisturizing matte but again, I suggest lip balm underneath.best thing about this shade is it doesn't get cloudy after too many coats,and it doesn't enhance fine lines of lips like most of light matte shades does.it also leaves a subtle tint behind. 

first pic without flash  indoor/second with flash indoor


Overall CSP has lived their promise of moisturizing matte.Great collection of shades to choose from. In my humble opinion CSP should work on the issue of tint which these lipsticks leave behind.

PRICE: 695 Rs
Availability: all leading stores across Pakistan. 

Both shades FACE OFF in natural day light.

 

so that's all for now, do let me know about your experience with CSP Pure Matte Lipsticks, about my review and which shade you like the most from my collection. I love to read your comments and suggestions so don't forget to comment. till next time take good care of yourself and STAY BEAUTIFUL !!!


Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

11 comments

  1. Whoa the shades are amazing. So well pigmented. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and formula is creamy matte :)

      Delete
  2. Superb color nyc review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ssssizling hot.i love show stopp.Lovely.Have you compared it luscious raspberry?Love the review esp the swathces xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are :) no I haven't compare it with luscious as I don't have it but I think it's close. xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs