EID Skin & Hair haul.

Monday, 5 August 2013


EID is just around the corner now,so I thought to start pampering my self.its gonna be a mug file,so lets get started.



Starting from Right.
 
1:Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing face.
 Rs/ 430

2: Loreal Casting Cream Gloss in shade(535) Chocolate.
Rs/995 
 
3: Garnier BB Cream For oily/to combination skin.
 Rs/399

4:Simple Kind to Skin moisture boost Hydro Cream.
 Rs/850

5:Simple kind to Skin pore minimizing Toning Cleanser.
Rs/430

All above mentioned products are repurchase I use to get them from U.K but I'm really glad that they are now available in Pakistan too.bought them from Shaheen chemists super market Islamabad you can check Simple for more queries.
 
That's all for now Beauties what do you think about my picks?? stay tunned for reviews and yes do let me know which review you want to see first.Till next time take care and stay BEAUTIFUL 
XOXO

11 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing BB cream is my favt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do share your views after you are done dying your hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh i bought loreal casting creme in iced choclate.It matched my hair perfectly.Love it.I was wondering abt the moisturizer.Is it good?Do review it .Hope u enjoy your haul <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love BB garnier cream!!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love BB garnier cream!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by everyone sorry for late response,my blogger was not working. I'll share my reviews soon :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul!!

    love,
    http://www.glamourjournals.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. want 2 dye my hair in dark burgundy color tell me correct shade of loreal

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs