Batiste Dry Shampoo in Dark & Deep brown.

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Hi Beauties.

As a School girl I always wanted some thing to give my hair that freshly washed look even on third day of wash.ok lemme admit !!! I use to hate washing and blow drying my hair first thing in the morning...it was a little too much for me to do ahhhh !!! Couldn't find anything at that time but,now I have found my holy grail :) 



Batiste dry shampoo claims "Batiste Dry shampoo for dry & deep brown hair is perfect to use between washes.A quick brust revitalizes hair and removes any excess grease. Hair feels Gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture. The hint of colour compliments darker shades and helps blend in root re-growth on colored hair."
 


I have an oily scalp and above mentioned claim was too "good to be true" for me but ,I wanted to try it (ye..ye me the beauty junkie).so I grabbed it from boots for 3.99 £. And the next thing was a shock for me!!!!on my third day of wash I followed the instructions and tried it...I couldn't believe it worked exactly the same way as Batiste has Claimed.All the oil was gone,my hair were fresh n bouncy,floral scent gave me freshly washed feeling and the hint of tint was cherry on top.I usually colour my hair every three months so most of the time I have re-grown roots,and as I'm a brunette it matches my hair colour.the colour doesn't show up and leave no residue.I didn't notice any reaction or itching ever so as far as my point of view is concerned,it has no side effects. From that day till today,I Just can't get enough of it and it's my to go product of this hot n humid weather. 


Left pic is my third day of wash hair and right pic is after using Batiste Dry Shampoo.

Samra's Beauty Blog(SBB) say's

Go for it !!!!

So beauties that was my experience with the product. Do let me know if you find it helpful and I would love to read your EXPERIANCE too,let me know if you have tried it yet.Till next time Take GOOD care of your self and STAY BEAUTIFUL.
XoXo 

 Disclaimer: the item was purchased by me for both personal and review purposes. The review is based on my own personal and honest experience with the product.

18 comments

  1. Batiste are such a brilliant brand! I make sure I always have a small and large can of dry shampoo (small for in my handbag).... it's a life saver!

    I've never tried the ones for brunette hair, though... maybe I should!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea you should try it I'm sure ull like it too following you :)

      Delete
  2. Great post you guy's must have a look on Massage Therapy for further beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this stuff really works then.Awesome before after photo i am sold on this :D your reminisce about school reminded me of my schooldays and the days i couldn't wash because of some test and use to feel uncomfortable the whole day.I wish i had it back then.
    PS:is this your purchase or PR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disclaimer mistake dear it's not a PR post thanks for asking,I have just edited it now. It really works trust me.

      Delete
  4. nice!! will try this soon :)
    I am a fellow blogger from PBBC following you. Hope you follow back as well :)

    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    we would love to have you as a writer for www.braindirector.com. Please let us know via email at khuram@doctor.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review :) I've been trying to get a hold of it for a long time
    followed you on GFC :)

    meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review, thanks for sharing! I just became your newest follower <3 Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway on my blog & Instagram if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing difference it made to your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Samra's Beauty Blog
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs